Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,157元 (RM4,898) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)