Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22387 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,401元 (64,329 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)