Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21910 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,878元 (54,214 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)