Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21934 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,965 (49,992 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)