Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21789 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,935 (86,901 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)