Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10474 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,101元 (руб 77,348) in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)