Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,470 (руб 85,833) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)