Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.030 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,291 (S/. 3,592) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (29 minutes ago)