Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,494 (S/. 4,364) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)