Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,954元 (S/. 4,318) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)