Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.938 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,686 (S/. 3,966) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)