Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,272 (﷼ 8,865) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)