Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,004元 (﷼ 9,768) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (36 minutes ago)