Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,509 (﷼ 67,626,290) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)