Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,596 (3,515,266 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)