Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,713 (7,797 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)