Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,752 (5,328 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)