Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,738 (€3,844) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)