Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,614元 (€2,514) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)