Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12326 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,672 (руб 151,486) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)