Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,322 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.798 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,005元 (AU$5,211) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)