Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,129元 in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)