Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,608 (₩3,505,712) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (22 minutes ago)