Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,106 (₩2,474,122) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)