Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,072 (₩2,230,887) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)