Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,324元 (₩2,676,725) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (25 minutes ago)