Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00591 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,757 (₩3,173,507) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)