Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,103 (₩2,207,344) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)