Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.317 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,561 (5,897 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)