Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,308 (3,611 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)