Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21006 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,850元 (51,654 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)