Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21045 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,177元 (57,861 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (21 minutes ago)