Cost of living in Surat, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09634 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,968元 (₨93,095) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)