Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,671 (₨72,375) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)