Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10511 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,436 (₨99,278) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)