Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,782 (S/. 7,233) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)