Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,845 (S/. 10,336) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)