Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.953 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,159 (S/. 6,736) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (33 minutes ago)