Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,830 (S/. 10,753) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)