Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,958 (3,423,915 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)