Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.840 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,661 (﷼ 934) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)