Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,359 ($b15,341) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)