Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,424 ($b9,063) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)