Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,973元 ($b8,973) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (33 minutes ago)