Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,367 ($b8,686) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)