Cost of living in Suceava, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.582 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,717元 (4,878 lei) in Suceava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)