Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,561 (5,091 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)