Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06624 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,062元 (151,896 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)