Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,377元 (€2,679) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)