Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,133元 (32,720 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)