Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,175 (23,433 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)