Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,458 (32,604 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)