Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,780 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,344 (23,441 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)