Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,918 (28,027 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)