Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,751 (32,537 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)