Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,174 (руб 148,320) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)