Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11232 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,512 (руб 120,301) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)