Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12203 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,653 (руб 210,214) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)