Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,746 (kr 44,611) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)