Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,222 (kr 48,861) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)