Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,377 (kr 26,694) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (34 minutes ago)