Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,363 (kr 34,454) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)