Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.773 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,102 (3,472 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)