Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,701 (3,570 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)