Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.342 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,330 (EC$5,691) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)