Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.494 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,375元 (EC$6,164) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)