Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,793 (EC$6,842) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)