Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.385 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,061 (EC$6,314) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)