Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,657元 ($2,995) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)