Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,855 (12,208 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)