Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,775 (20,165 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)