Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,032 (16,060 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)