Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,952 (C$3,064) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)