Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.235 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,653元 (2,977 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)