Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02436 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,610 (476,564 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)