Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02488 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,719元 (430,795 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)