Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02505 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,434 (416,598 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)