Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.023 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,897 (2,708 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)