Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10680 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,285 (руб 86,935) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)