Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,298 (14,460 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)