Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,600 (11,165 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)