Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.062 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,244 (10,591 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (38 minutes ago)