Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,319 (38,802 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)