Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,220 (25,749 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)