Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,868元 (29,431 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)