Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,584 (5,037TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)