Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24943 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,406 (17,663₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)