Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 225% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,480 (kr31,264) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)