Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.166 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,755元 (5,795TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)