Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,012元 (7,311,246 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)