Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,493元 (7,385,134 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)