Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,538 (11,314,527 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)