Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,814 (6,659,610 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)