Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,739元 (7,056,348 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)