Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,931 (11,164,707 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)