Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,782 (€2,014) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)