Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.625 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,286 (RM5,714) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)