Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06097 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,743元 (143,391 Lek) in Shkoder.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)